Page is not fully complete, updates forward coming.
Supervision Plan Overview
- New Leaf Alternative is a 24/7 supervised community-based placement program.
- New Leaf's primary goal is to help clients to acclimate, learn, and receive assistance to normal living in society and community. This includes, but is not limited to: family living, work/jobs, community resources, transportation, medical, educational opportunities, etc.
- This specific supervision plan is applicable to clients that are at the responsible age and maturity for some self-guided community time.
- Level system is nonintrusive as we are work with clients to adjust to a community-centered lifestyle. Level system is naturally gauged by privileges received and recanted.
- Case manager completes placement requirements and client comes into a proctor home
- Client is level-one house arrest for two weeks (unless otherwise specified, per the team)
- Client reviews house rules, chores, routine, family member(s), CFTM
- No curfew is assigned at this time
- Client moves to second-level and limited curfew is assigned
- Client moves from second-level to third-level
- Advanced privileges and resources are made available
- Client moves from third-level to fourth (and final) level then graduated privleges and resources are completed
- Client checks in with tracker as per CFTM guidlines
- Client checks in with foster family and designates afterschool plan (including but not limited to: location, friends, visitation schedule, permission, therapy, work, phone numbers, availability, etc) and receives family plan as outlined (including, but not limited to: dinner times, chores, homework, family plans, and events, etc)
- Client is where he/she says he/she is and a tracker/proctor parent has access to follow up
- This is primarily applicable when client is not at the proctor home
- Client has access to home if proctor parent has stepped away
- Proctor home does not leave Client unsupervised ( age and maturity appropriate) for more than a few hours at a time (included but not limited to religious participation, parent date night, grocery shopping or errands)
- Client is home by curfew
- If Client is not home by curfew or in the location as assigned within 15 minutes of the designated time, then the call chain is executed, including but not limited to: police, case manager, proper DHS division, NLA administration, etc
- It is the case manager's responsibility to alert any family of the Client; New Leaf will follow as directed per case managment